The North-East Regional Development Agency, as a Europe Enterprise Network center, provides the following services:
• identification of business partners through access to databases with requests and offers of commercial or technological cooperation;
• participation in brokerage events (B2B partnerships) for the development of international relations between SMEs, commercial or technological cooperation;
• participation in European programs, funding requests, exchange of good practices, including research and innovation programs;
• information and advice on international public auctions, market opportunities, European legislation and policies relevant to a company or an economic sector;
• involvement in the policy-making process at European level, through participation in public consultation or other initiatives in the field of competitiveness and innovation;
• support packages for innovative SMEs through 2 new services:
• Key Account Management for grant beneficiaries through the SME Instrument within the Horizon 2020 program and aimed at supporting SMEs through specialized services and the recommendation of a "coach" which will ensure a successful exploitation of the resources of innovative projects already implemented in the previous phases.
• Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities for SMEs with high innovation potential. For this purpose, an innovation management assessment will be carried out (using a new tool developed by the European Innovation Management Academy in Germany - the IMP³rove tool) and implementing an action plan aimed at improving innovation management.