Enterprise Europe Network is an initiative of the European Commission launched in 2008, being the largest network supporting enterprises, business and professional support organizations, development agencies, research institutes, technological parks, clusters and universities, to benefit from the advantages of Single European Market, in order to develop own business, through innovation and internationalisation.
The coverage area includes more than 60 countries (28 EU Member States, candidate countries, member countries of European Economic Area, including Brasil, Russia, India, China and South Africa). The services are provided by more than 600 hosting centers.During 2015-2020, the Enterprise Europe Network will continue to be the most important and representative European network intended for supporting business sector and innovation. Further details at: een.ec.europa.eu
Starting with 2015, North-East Regional Development Agency is Local Contact Point of the Network, within ERBSN consortium, The ERBSN Consortium (Eastern Romanian Business Support Network) includes six partner organizations that provide support services to organizations located in Macroregion 2 (North-East Region and South-East Region). The counties covered are Suceava, Botoșani, Neamț, Bacău, Vaslui, Vrancea, Galați, Buzău, Brăila, Constanța, Tulcea.
The consortium’ partners are:
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Navigation and Agriculture Constanța - Consortium Coordinator - www.ccina.ro
• North-East Regional Development Agency - www.adrnordest.ro
• Tehnopolis Iași - Scientific and Technological Park - www.tehnopol-is.ro
• IPA SA, Galați Branch - www.ipa.ro
• Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bacău - www.ccibc.ro
• Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Agriculture Galați - www.cciagl.ro
Three of the partners are providing services mainly oriented towards innovation and development, while the other three are specialized in providing business development services. Details at: www.enterprise-europe-erbsn.ro.